This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Instagram not working on my Android?
03-11-2014, 07:15 AM
Instagram not working on my Android?
I have a ZTE Score and I downloaded Instagram and it says: The application Instagram (process com.instagram.android) has stopped unexpectedly. Please Try Again. And before that it says: Unfortunately this device's filesystem is reporting a problem.

I heard Instagram is a really cool app. Please help me. Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2014, 07:23 AM

2 reasons.... 1) your phone's CPU and RAM, which is a teir 1 low end budget class Android phone, cannot handle the app and never will....... or..... 2) You have low internal memory and RAM, again because you have a a teir 1 low end budget class Android phone...

do this, get One Click Cleaner. Wipe cache (junk files), run Deep mode (junk files left behind by uninstalled apps), and finnally run Conversation mode (no bloody need to save the call history or every single freaking text message thread.)................ then........... do this............. get App2SD............. move as many apps to SD card. System apps and apps that use system data cannot be moved.................... after you did ALL that, turn off the phone, remove battery, and wait for 3 min. This will reset the Dalvik VM cache. Insert battery and turn on.......... Instagram Work now????????????

If not, go to Swappa.com and look for a cheap, used, rooted, unlocked, Teir 3 high end Android phone like you see on TV

Ads

03-11-2014, 07:37 AM

Yes, instagram is very cool app. Instagram on my android phone isn't working either. Apparently it's down due to a storm that hit Virginia.