This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i delete a friend on facebook?
03-11-2014, 07:23 AM
how do i delete a friend on facebook?
How do I delete a friend on facebook

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2014, 07:28 AM

Go to their profile and on the bottom left, there should be a "delete friend" button.

Ads

03-11-2014, 07:43 AM

go on their profile and at the bottom is says remove friend x
03-11-2014, 07:55 AM

go to your profile then go to theirs and scroll down and you will see a few links such as suggest to friend and remove. its on the right side Smile
03-11-2014, 08:05 AM

Hey,
Go to your profile, locate the box on your wall with 6 of your friends showcased, and click "See All". The button is just blue words and should be on the other side of where it lists how many friends you have.
Click on "See All". To make the browsing easier if you "Like" many pages on Facebook, go under the left toolbar under where it reads: Lists. Click on "Friends". This will make finding the friend you want to delete quicker and easier.
Scroll down until you see the name and cooresponding photo of the friend you would like to delete. When you locate the friend, move your mouse to the right side of the friend's small infobox. There will be a small blue "X", press the X and you will remove the connection, therefore "deleting the friend".
Hope that I helped you!
Please help me with my Facebook-related question!! Big Grin
<Gu$$!e>
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...819AAqGhch
03-11-2014, 08:13 AM

well,
Go to their profile and on the bottom left, there should be a "delete friend" button.
03-11-2014, 08:25 AM

Go to ur profile, there should be 6 friends showing on the side. Click see all and than click the X beside the person you want to delete. Hope this helps
03-11-2014, 08:35 AM

This guide will explain you how to remove a "friend" on Facebook:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/01...ebook.html

Good luck!
03-11-2014, 08:50 AM

Enter their profile, scroll down the page, and on the bottom left there is a button 'Remove from friends'. Click it. You will get an option to delete or block the person.
03-11-2014, 08:58 AM

Go on thier profile and underneath thier profile pic, friends and links are a few links for you too click, one should say "remove as a friend" Smile