This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hacking into Instagram?
03-11-2014, 07:28 AM
Hacking into Instagram?
My best friends ex boyfriend keeps hacking into her Instagram, she has
Changed the password many times and he still gets into it, she's changed it to random numbers and everything. How is he getting into her Instagram? How do we get him to stop whatever he is doing? He can't be guessing the password.
He is unfollowing people, changing her profile picture and changing the email on her account. Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2014, 07:28 AM

He probably has access to her email account.
Get her a new email set up, use that with a strong password and she should be clear.

Ads

03-11-2014, 07:38 AM

Once I forgot my Facebook password and my email was not working. I had my phone number in my account, so rather than sending it to my email I typed my phone number instead. It texted me a link to sign in and it went to someone else's facebook, she had the same phone number I use now on my new phone, so she probably forgot to change it. I had full access to her account which was scary, so I logged out and sent a complaint to Facebook, they never got back to me.

So my guess is maybe it could relate to her phone, make sure she always has it on her. Smile

And if it isn't, then it must be her email. I would recommend changing that password to be safe.