This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Find location of someone that send messages from facebook,he was threatens to me...?
03-11-2014, 07:41 AM
Find location of someone that send messages from facebook,he was threatens to me...?
someone wrote to me on facebook by threatens
so my questoin is do someone know how to find the location that the message came from ?
i mean the locatoin like form where?

if you guys need more details...heres the link from the person that the message came
https://www.facebook.com/messages/linda.weiss.9699

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2014, 07:43 AM

There's no way you can do it yourself. Simply block them and forget about it. Otherwise law enforcement will have to get involved. If it's serious enough they can go do a judge who could order Facebook to give up the information for that user. Ultimately it's not worth the time unless you can prove in court that the threats affected you. For example, they prevented you from getting you a job or defamed you in some way that cost you money.

– Dominic

Ads

03-11-2014, 07:54 AM

so spartan is afraid of a chick.... heh...
That link is useless by the way, you can't link fb messages or mails etc. The only way is to somehow find out her ip and use a ip tracking site (lots of them out there, google it)
03-11-2014, 08:02 AM

You Cant That Would Require Knowing the IP Address And That Only The Police and The Facebook Admin Can Have Access to If you are Being Threaten Than you Need to Report The Threat to the Police