This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My mother changed mu facebook password....?
03-11-2014, 08:30 AM
My mother changed mu facebook password....?
My mother changed my facebook password a very long time ago, but its not deactivated because i still get emails about friend request and notifications. My facebook is obviously linked to my email but i dont know how my mom changed my password without me getting an email saying she changed it. Is there some way my mother linked her email on my facebook too? Can i do the "forgot password" to change it without her finding out? Will it go to my email only?

Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2014, 08:34 AM

sorry not sure. but you could make a new one and if you use forgot password your mom will find out if it is really is connected to your moms facebook.

Ads

03-11-2014, 08:36 AM

Go into Account Settings & click on Email . . . it will list all of the Email Accounts linked to you Facebook. I have 3 on mine . . . not counting the Facebook.com Email that i never use.

Do you know for a fact that it was your Mother that changed your Password?

I'd suspect that maybe you forgot to Log Out . . . it's the easiest way for someone else to get in there to change things.
03-11-2014, 08:51 AM

FB linked your account. Try forget password option. If you can reset the password then log into your account change the setting. if your mum's email account is listed then remove it and change your password again. hope this works
03-11-2014, 08:55 AM

Yes you can do it. When you click on forget password then there auto generated e mail send to your e-mail id. You can check your email and go through it.