This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vine vs Instagram...who wins?
03-11-2014, 11:43 AM
Vine vs Instagram...who wins?
So Instagram now allows you make videos. Vine was a great app and still is but it looks like instagram has more features like you use for regular photos but now for videos. To all of you out there do you use Vine or start switching more to Instagram now?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2014, 11:44 AM

I use Instagram I actually just made my account and recently found out about vine but I have many friends that are on vine but it's really up to you whatever you really like whatever you have more friends are and whatever you feel comfortable with I hope this helps

have a good day

Ads

03-11-2014, 11:54 AM

vine
03-11-2014, 12:03 PM

Vine is more popularly downloaded this week than instagram. Also, to the person above me you can embed vine videos and share them. I don't have a twitter so I use a website to view all the popular vines and they are embedded in that site. I also can share them fine on facebook from that website. Take a look for yourself. I put the link in the source where they are embedded.