This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook vs twitter comment?
03-11-2014, 12:30 PM
Facebook vs twitter comment?
Is facebook better then twitter ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2014, 12:40 PM

I prefer facebook because its more interacting with your friends rather than random celebrities you like
At the same time i find twitter to be more funny than facebook..... maybe that just means my friends arent funny Tongue

Ads

03-11-2014, 12:47 PM

This question is too wide. There are many ways in which Facebook can be considered better than Twitter and vice versa. They are both very different. Twitter is like blogging. Facebook is more socializing.
Personally I like Twitter because it's simple and I don't like to see some people on Facebook. Haha, it's kind of like a public chatroom where everyone you know can see each other.
03-11-2014, 12:59 PM

I prefer Twitter, cause you can follow random people (not exactly strangers, just people you think are cool) and celebrities and see all their tweets with ease, and without being considered weird.
It's fun, and has as many features as Facebook. You can upload pictures, videos, and your thoughts with way less hassle than FB. Plus I feel on Twitter you're less prone to cause fights with people on differing opinions you have, if people don't like what your saying they just won't RT it, or just plain and simple won't reply to you. Twitter is also not as confusing as FB with the whole new timeline thing, everything is present on the homepage and it's also easier to navigate in a sense.
Unlike on FB where if you made one 'controversial' statement everyone is all over you for it etc.
03-11-2014, 01:04 PM

if you compare facebook vs myspace, then it would be easier, but since Twitter and Facebook are radically different, then its not fair to compare, they server different purposes.