This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My crush is going out with someone else, what should I do?
03-11-2014, 12:42 PM
My crush is going out with someone else, what should I do?
So I like this girl very very much and I think she likes me too but I read on her twitter that she was going to go out tonight with this guy, (don't know if they're friends or dating), anyway, I'm afraid I might lose her because I'm really shy and I'm taking too long to express my feelings Sad, she hugged me 5 times yesterday and I walked her home today after school and we talked the whole way without awkward silences for the first time.

Should I be worried? I want her really bad, we're 17 and 16.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2014, 12:57 PM

women like men who know what they want. If you want her tell her. If she doesn't like you back then move on.

Ads

03-11-2014, 01:07 PM

Don't be afraid to say how you feel. It's now or never and you could have your chances ruined if she finds someone else. She's probably just waiting for you to make a move because that's what most girls do. Goodluck.
03-11-2014, 01:23 PM

dude sounds to me that you already lost her... she was probably hoping youd ask her out and since you didnt she figured you werent interested and moved on, sorry but the truth hurts sometimes, my best advise to you is to move on... and not to sound mean, but grow some balls and get some self confidence and stop being shy
03-11-2014, 01:27 PM

Dude you can fix this. I KNOW YOU CAN. YouTube Jason capital and Christian Hudson. As well study confident body language. Finally I can tell you are hoping this girl will make a move on you. Don&#x27;t make that mistakr , men take action, take action. Kiss act like you don&#x27;t even know she might have a boyfriend. Take charge girls are not just going to say they like you that is looked down upon in social context so to free her you have to do the male social rule and become a leader. If you do everything I told you to do and continue from there you will win in the long run.