This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why can't I get into my second facebook account?
03-11-2014, 02:00 PM
Why can't I get into my second facebook account?
I have a primary personal facebook account and all is well. I created a new facebook account under a second email address for my business. Everytime I try to get into the business facebook account, it tells me that I entered a "Incorrect Email/Password Combination Facebook passwords are case sensitive. Please check your CAPS lock key. You can reset your password here." So I've tried to reset my password. when I do that, I get "Invalid Email Please check the email address you entered. If you added multiple email addresses to your account, you can use any one of them to request a reset link." I know for a fact the email addy entered was correct and the only one I entered, so I go click on the link that says "Login Problems Help Page." I've checked my spam box, i've deleted my cookies and cleared my browser's cache and tried again. Get the same problem. Next step is to contact facebook help. I do that and get and email that says "Please reply to this email to verify that you are the owner of the account that you referenced in your Facebook support inquiry." So I do that- followed the instructions and confirmed that I am the owner of the account. I've done it several times over about 2 months now and I haven't heard a thing back from them. I can't find a phone number to call them. When I fill out the help form and confirm that I am the owner of the account, I never hear back from them. So I tried to create a second business account. Did that and now I can't get into that account either. grrrrrrr to facebook and their NON HELP! What could it possibly be and what should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2014, 02:07 PM

Hello
on this page you get
the solution for your problem!

http://www.caroline-middlebrook.com/blog...ernatives/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply