This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
He won't ad me to facebook. We've been going together for 2 months,?
03-11-2014, 02:58 PM
He won't ad me to facebook. We've been going together for 2 months,?
We've been seeing eachother for 2 months, and spending every weekend together, we are both dating eachother exclusively, yet he won't ad me to his facebook. When I bring up the subject, he quickly changes it. How do I approach this, should I just drop him?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2014, 03:09 PM

end with this guy, hes at it! hes hiding something otherwise why wouldnt he have added you as soon as yous started going out

Ads

03-11-2014, 03:16 PM

just simply tell him we need ot talk about this and ask him is there a reason wy he isn't adding you. a relationship need communication and trust. he needs to respect that if he is truthful to you.
03-11-2014, 03:23 PM

It could go either way, he could either be a player and trying to hide things from you OR he could just be trying to have control over his life aside from you and not want you to be apart of that side. Either way i think thats retarded and he shouldnt act childish towards a girl hes been seeing for 2 months.
03-11-2014, 03:29 PM

Girl he's hiding u from someone he has on his facebook, plan and simple. If he was relly into than he would add u
03-11-2014, 03:34 PM

It sounds like he's trying to hide something...
03-11-2014, 03:40 PM

Drop him like a bag of dirt.
03-11-2014, 03:47 PM

He has a facebook friend he doesn't want to know about you, or he doesn't want you to know about. I'd proceed with caution from here.

>
03-11-2014, 03:55 PM

that sounds suspicous you should have a friend add him and tell you whats up with this guy
03-11-2014, 04:05 PM

You feel good that you enjoy your time with him and have fun with him. He does not honor your request for adding you to Facebook for some specific reason; only he will know it; but we can assume that he does not want you to see his activities on the facebook, including his buddy's list. As he is avoiding it, there is something to hide. Drop him and find someone on the facebook!