This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is Lil Wayne better than Tupac?
03-11-2014, 05:23 PM
Is Lil Wayne better than Tupac?
This is no troll,but I don't think Tupac is the best rapper of all time.Now before you go bitchin I think there is no "best rapper" of all time.Every rapper is different.For example I think Tupac is the greatest storyteller of all time,there is a meaning behind all of his lines.But I never found his flow to be the greatest.

I think Big L has the best flow of all time.But his lyrics weren't the best.

F*ck No I don't think Lil Wayne is overall better than Tupac,but I can say Lil wayne has better metaphors though,even though he wastes those metaphors on useless lyrics.

So in my opinion Tupac isn't the best without a doubt,the best overall probably but not the best in each category.

Agree,Disagree,Don't care?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2014, 05:35 PM

Lil wayne is better

Ads

03-11-2014, 05:41 PM

tupac
<3
03-11-2014, 05:48 PM

Eminem
03-11-2014, 05:55 PM

I don't really care but I'd say tupac.

Why? Well he was one who pretty much helped created rap. He changed the face of music, and lil Wayne just kinda came in popularity afterwards.

I don't mind lil Wayne, but sometimes his music is pretty awesome and other times it's like wth?
03-11-2014, 06:07 PM

Lil Wayne doesn't write his own lyrics, those aren't his metaphors.
03-11-2014, 06:19 PM

I don't agree with your statement, but I like the way you think and formulate things. Finally a Lil Wayne fan who uses his brains
03-11-2014, 06:23 PM

Lil Wayne can ride deez nuts
03-11-2014, 06:27 PM

Tupac better!! But both rappers work very hard and constantly make albums...well when Pac was alive he made lots of music, Lil Wayne has that same drive
03-11-2014, 06:31 PM

Big L's lyrics weren't the best WHUT? Whenever I listen to his songs, no matter how many times I listen to them, lyrics like "ask Beavis, I get nothin' butt-head" or "The other night some snake riffed and got a hot lead face lift" make me actually laugh out loud. I did honestly think that this was a troll, but I still disagree.

In all honesty, it doesn't matter if you like Big L, Nas, Lil Wayne or 2Pac the most. Not everyone will agree with you, people have different styles and that is OK, so in some respect I don't care, but for the purpose of the question, I will say I disagree. Lil Wayne's flow is as weak as hell, so he isn't even rated on flow, Big L had crazy flow, but I agree 2Pac didn't have the best flow. He did however, change rap completely and reached out to the most people so, in that respect he is the best.
Lil wayne however has over double the Net Worth of 2Pac, if you're set on making money, then Lil Waynes your man.

In my opinion, with everything combined, for skill, I would rate the rappers I know well - (THESE ARENT MY FAVOURITE RAPPERS (well the first 5 are.)

1. Big L (no doubt he's my favourite)
2. Nas
3. Reks
4. Papoose
5. 2Pac
6. Jay Z
7. Kanye West
8. Nicki Minaj
9. A piece of sh*t on the floor
10. Lil Wayne

I dabbled between changing 8 & 9. I think I've made the wrong decision.