This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
After Creating a Landing page what do I put on my site?
03-11-2014, 06:16 PM
After Creating a Landing page what do I put on my site?
I am new to this affiliate marketing, I just learned how to make a landing page (opt in) with Aweber. I got it.

Now, I am trying to promote several different products through click bank etc. How do I go about designing my actual site?

>>>I want to send traffic to my actual site<<< and have people click on my hoplink once they put their information on the opt in form.

So how do I go about doing this?

*To get the traffic I plan on doing multiple things but mainly advertising on google*

The only problem was when I sent the destination URL to my site, google disapproved me cause it said my site contained spam ---Which was the hoplink

SOOO NOW WHAT DO I DO FROM HERE??

If your interested in speaking over Skype please leave your Skype screen ID

Thank You

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2014, 06:25 PM

no skype, but will offer help--IF you want it

the way a landing page works is either as a page on the site or a subdomain or the site itself. it depends on its use.

if your landing page is as you imply, you want to build a list- to do that you should have your own offer, not that of an affiliate like clickbank. reason, why do they want to fill in your form, just to get a link to a cklickbank product?

from experience, clickbank affiliates work better in emails, not as graphics, links or even pages on sites

you might do better with a mini membership program, especially while beginning as its cost is zero vs Aweber, then use social to drive the traffic NOT google

make sure that your hosting account will allow multiple databasaes and broadcast emailing-

http://bypasshost.com

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply