This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Direct messages on twitter?
03-11-2014, 07:06 PM
Direct messages on twitter?
When you send someone a direct message on twitter does that person receive a notification if they are using a phone? Would it show a little 1 next to the envelope where direct messages are kept, sort of like Facebook or do they have to actually click on the direct messages box in order to see the message?
What I'm asking is whenever I send someone a direct message will it put a number next to the envelope at the top like it does on Facebook? Will it show the person how many direct messages they have or would they have to manually check it by clicking on the envelope to see the message?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2014, 07:08 PM

If you are looking for your conversations on Twitter open this link: http://prntscr.com/2d3yib

If you are trying to figure out from what device are those messages sent, Im sorry but I think thats not possible.

Ads

03-11-2014, 07:20 PM

Yes, when ever someone recieves a message it should show a mark indicating a new message, if that's what you're asking about.
03-11-2014, 07:35 PM

In the latest app, the envelope lights up and the little dot under the home icon at the bottom of the app appears indicating that there is a new direct message. So yes, they will know.