This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do you make new friends on facebook? I am new to facebook?
03-11-2014, 07:46 PM
how do you make new friends on facebook? I am new to facebook?
I have a facebook profile which is new and I believe there are tools on facebook n finding friends... how do i find new friends on facebook.....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2014, 07:58 PM

At the top of the facebook page there is a search box. You can search your friends name and see if they come up. They will only come up if they have a facebook. Good luck on finding your friends! Oh and there are always other people with that name... so good luck!

Ads

03-11-2014, 08:04 PM

join groups or games and also add me groups and forums
03-11-2014, 08:12 PM

To find friends you are most likely to know, search a specific network...it can be your school, your city, your town, etc.

Or simply search specific friends by entering their names.
03-11-2014, 08:16 PM

In the search bar at the top of the page type in the names of people you know or friends you have lost touch with. You can then filter on towns or your school/place of work if you have entered these in your profile.

Hope this helps :o)

Oh, and remember to alter your privacy status (Use the little drop down arrow on the top right of your profile page) so that you are not showing personal details to anyone that looks at your profile - very dangerous - and if you add photos you have to alter the privacy status for each album or any one can look at your pictures.