This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My brother's girlfriend is MEAN please help :(?
03-11-2014, 08:28 PM
My brother's girlfriend is MEAN please help :(?
My brother(20) has been on and off dating this girl(18) for the past two years. There is so much I can say about different things that have happened but I will try to just get to the basics. About a year and a half ago my brother and I got in a dumb fight, and she tried to get herself involved. She already has an attitude to begin with but after this dumb little fight she can't drop anything. She made a twitter about a year ago and just posts awful things about me constantly(still and it's been more than a year, and I don't even say anything in response, i just ignor it). She even posts really really mean things about my brother too, he just ignores it, i don't know how he does though I would be so hurt if the person I dated said that kind of stuff about me. My brother and I used to be really close. We aren't allowed to be friends on any social media, text, or talk. Same with my family. My grandfather passed away recently and she found out I was in my brothers vehicle so she snapped and freaked out on him. There have been a few occasions where she has abused him physically as well. He has nail scars in his wrists and had a bruised chin before. He buys her everything she wants, (a $400 watch, nails ever two weeks, victoria's secret, MK watch) (the odd thing is it's everything I own, she bought the same exact watch as me, then purse, etc.) (she also started going to my nail salon which is far away) but she will never thank him and just post the photos of the items online and say "it's not even my birthday" and "i'm richh$$". She has never had a job, but constantly puts me down. She tries making me look like the bad guy, and one time put a paragraph on instagram about how i'm a 24 year old loser with no friends and no real job. apparently no one in my town likes her at all. I have tried being civil with her several of times. my brother says it's not her personality to "forgive and forget" she just always has to be right. she takes his phone and texts people starting fights with them acting like she is my brother saying "f**** you i hate you don't talk to me you ugly piece of s***. etc.. she isn't allowed near my house, my parents do not like her. so i don't have to worry about that. one time she did come up my driveway though and started screaming in my face. Whenever i see her on the road she has to hold her middle finger up at me. like i said, i just ignore.

I'm just mostly upset because of the way my brother treats me when they are "together". When they break up he is soo nice to me and my friends. He asks us to do things with him because he's bored and constantly complains about her and we listen. But, after he hangs out with her he comes home and calls me nasty names and tries putting me down, i just don't say a word. i feel like i constantly have to walk on egg shells because i'm not sure if he hung out with her and is going to be mean to me. i just want things to be the way they used to be, or at least him just not be mean to me. but i don't know what to do.

please give me advice, i'd greatly appreciate it.. Thank you..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2014, 08:40 PM

What a b****. Your brother needs to open his eyes. His girlfriend treating you like that smh. Family first , pussy last !

Ads

03-11-2014, 08:49 PM

Your brother girlfriend is a very, very disturbed person. Anyone that acts like that is truely miserable inside and misery likes company so she projects her unhappyness onto others. You are one of many people that she treats terribly. There can be a number of reasons for her behavior but thats not your problem. Your brother and her will be done someday but until your brother relaizes that she is trash and that he would be much happier without her the only thing you should do is stay away from them. Physicaly remove yourself from situations if she will be there. No one deserves to be treated that way. Block her where you can. The worst thing you can do to someone is to act as if they do not exist. Master it. You must look past her, never into her eyes, dont even acknowledge a word she says. She's dead to you....she will continue to try and push your buttons but you are 24 yrs old, smarter, kinder, nicer and she is nothing but trash. Thats the best advice I can give you till your idiot brother leaves her with whats left of his self esteem. Remeber she doesnt exist and act that way.
03-11-2014, 08:52 PM

he needs to get rid off her.she clearly isnt the one for him.n to come between family thats wrong. u just let ur brother know ur there for him n hopefully soon he will realise shes not right for him
03-11-2014, 09:07 PM

Distance yourself completely from this drama mess until your brother is able to work through his issues with her ! Stay out and away from them !!!
03-11-2014, 09:12 PM

I agree with Ms. Fabulous. Your brother's girlfriend is nothing but a sad, pathetic piece of trash who has to make everyone else miserable to build herself up. Unfortunately it's up to your brother to wake up one day and realize that he's had enough. He will. Just make sure he doesn't kick himself too hard.