This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So, idk if he's interested or wants to be friends?
03-11-2014, 10:51 PM
So, idk if he's interested or wants to be friends?
So, I recently had a break up with my bf about a week ago....over I don't even know it was out of the blue it was weird...but a few days before that I got a friend request on Facebook and before I accepted it I looked through the pics and it was someone that I have seen before at school so I was like what the hey...so I have been talking to this kid named Matt for like 3 days now and he talks a lot and can carry on a conversation even though he says he can't and today I ate lunch with him at school and he's the one who initiated eating lunch together today so that was cool...and now we've been texting like nonstop and he called me stunning today..instead of like hot or pretty or cute so idk but my mom says that I should wait to go into another relationship for awhile...because I just got out of one...but I dunno like this kid is so adorkable hehe I say this because he is in robotics i think its cool though but aside from that he seems like a great guy to be around Big Grin

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2014, 10:58 PM

He's interested in you as more than a friend. If you're over the other guy, go for it but take it slowly. If you rush it, he may run away or you may get too serious too quickly after your recent break up and someone will get hurt. You're officially on the rebound, so Mom's right about waiting a bit. Just take it slowly and see how things develop.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply