This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are the Janoskians like?
03-11-2014, 11:19 PM
What are the Janoskians like?
Okay, so I've heard about the Janoskians before, and everyone talks about them on Twitter. I know all of their names and I've seen a couple of videos, but I still don't really know what they're like. They all seem really immature, rude, and disrespectful, but that's what they're aiming for (I guess). Even though they seem intimidating and rude, they're funny.
I used to have no respect for Jai after he told a few fans to kill themselves over Twitter for pronouncing his name wrong. I don't care if he was joking or not, I lost almost all of my respect for him. But since he posted his twitlonger, I have gained some respect for him back, so I've been watching more of their videos.
So my question is...what are they all like? I read their bios online, but that doesn't really explain a lot to me. What are they all like. It'd be helpful if you told me what each individual's personality is like. They all seem like fun guys, but sort of mean at the same time. I don't want to judge them based on their videos, so...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2014, 11:33 PM

honestly, they seem like your everyday aussie kids. plus they're super down to earth, look up videos of them in america and you see they do their best to get a photo with every fan despite their security guards telling them to move quickly. check them out on Facebook, they posts status' every now and then...

Ads

03-11-2014, 11:46 PM

I haven't personally met them yet (unfortunately) but after being a fan for 11 months I know their personalities really well

ok so

Jai- he's a funny guy, he loves posting these funny memes on twitter, especially of sloths
-almost every other night he'll tweet saying how much he loves his fans
-he likes to tweet these cute tweets to Ariana bc he's a sweetie
-he and Luke love fighting with each other on twitter omg it's hilarious honestly like once Luke was like "jai im sorry i got all the sausage in the womb" lolza
-in their videos he's kinda shy/quiet but he's not usually like that on twitter/tumblr; he's more outgoing
-we call him jye a lot and he doesn't care anymore and i'm pretty sure he would NEVER tell someone to kill themselves bc they mispronounced his name because honestly most people called him jye when they first became fans
-he likes to post shirtless selfies a lot omf
-he's a really good artist
-calls us c-unts (but as a joke dw)

Daniel (Skip)- omg i love daniel he is so calm and peaceful and he never knows what's going on but it's so funny
-he's always like in his own little world and it's so cute
-we all call him a dopey majestic unicorn haha
-like on twitter he once tweeted something like "gonna make chicken nuggets tweet me in 20 minutes so they dont get burned" and then later he tweets "yay my chicken nuggets didnt get burned ._."
-you'd never expect that he's the second oldest of the group bc hes so clueless
-omg this one time someone tweeted him asking when the Janoskians' new single was coming out and he replies with "yes im single" like idk he's so special
-he has this thing called the cockatoo face and he likes to do it in photos a lot idk if that's even relevant but whatever
-he likes to get naked a lot and the boys actually once posted a keek where it shows his peen omg

James- he's honestly the sweetest boy
-he does follow sprees and q&as and stuff for fans all the time
-he has the cutest laugh
-he had this phase where he kept going for different girls and then he'd have us trend stuff for her, but now he found Veronica Bravo and they're perfect for each other
-James isnt usually the "main" focus in videos but if you follow him on twitter and read his tweets you'll love him i promise you
-calls us cuties
-currently his twitter name is JAMES YAMMOUNI B/ITCH and u can tell how fab he is by just that

Beau- OMG how do i even begin to describe beau
-he's horny almost all the time (and he tells us when he is)
-he posts a lot of Keeks and most of them include a lot of screaming lol
-he posts "progress" shirtless selfies like every week and he always has sex hair and i just asioughrougrq
-whenever he has follow sprees he always has funny hashtags like #beauisawhore and #HarryStylesFollowSpree haha
-he said that he wants to have a fandom orgy with all his fans kbye
-wrote this big rant about how much he loves his fans and started crying

-lastly, LUKE -i love that boy ok
-hes really sassy to haters
-he posts selfies a lot
-he acts just like we do and he's our little verified fangirl
-he's sarcastic a lot and he enjoys winning twitter arguments with jai
-he creeps his twitter timeline a lot
-he interacts the most with fans
-he's a really good photographer/videographer
-he edits the videos and he's just amazing, he stays up till like 3 to edit videos for us