This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think Kevin Nash should receive a World title shot?
03-12-2014, 01:27 AM
Do you think Kevin Nash should receive a World title shot?
I think he does because he is really strong and they should bring Scott Hall back to the WWE because he is really tough and in great shape

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2014, 01:35 AM

No, push the youth.

Ads

03-12-2014, 01:45 AM

No what has kevin Nash done to earn a title shot.
03-12-2014, 01:57 AM

kevin nash would blow out his back hold up the title
03-12-2014, 02:11 AM

Have you seen Scott Hall? He is in terrible shape. He takes dozens of pills just to keep him alive. I am guessing you didn't see the ESPN 30:30 thing on him which took place during last year. He isnt in shape.
03-12-2014, 02:20 AM

At 52 & 53 na. Even with Nash there's not really much you can do with him at this point. He already had his Big Match with HHH & that's the only match that I can think of that was something that would get a good amount of viewers. And Scott Hall is not someone that the WWF/WWE can rely on.
03-12-2014, 02:34 AM

he should receive but NOT win it just like shawn michaels he received a world title shot when he was a tag team with john cena but did NOT win it because he wanted to push john cena.if kevin nash do receive a world title shot he should use it to help upcoming stars
03-12-2014, 02:41 AM

nash is a broken down man, he in his 50's and his career is well over. now as a backstage or a tv presence either gm or commentator i am all for but in the ring he should hang it up because the recent match with triple h showed kevin nash was done on how slow he moved around,
03-12-2014, 02:55 AM

no
03-12-2014, 02:58 AM

He shouldn't receive a title shot, he should retire. In fact he stated on Twitter that he had his last match with HHH at the last payperview.

Nash can barely walk, his knees are so badly injured. As for Scott Hall, he is so drunk and out of shape, he can barely stand.