This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone seriously believe there is a "PC elite group" running the Western World?
03-12-2014, 02:48 AM
Does anyone seriously believe there is a "PC elite group" running the Western World?
I see it constantly on these pages that ALL problems in reality are not to do with greed, the collapse of the banking system, the exploitation of the world's natural resources etc but to do with this mythical "PC brigade." Yet I have never met anyone who fits into this stereotype (and I have met many social workers, police, teachers, local government workers etc through my job and private life) Many of those who I have met would struggle to organise a knees up in a brewery, let alone mastermind some type of Pan European domination scheme where everybody does as they say. So does anybody actually believe they exist?? If so what evidence do you have to back it up? And how did they get into such positions of great power?? Are they cleverer then "normal people", harder working, better organised, more cunning???? Or is their existence just some media inspired myth to detract us from the powers of big business and the media, who are the ones who really run our society?
Would anyone class elitist groups such as the Bildenberg Group as PC lefties? Surely they represent big business and are thus more Tory orientated??

Hercules, I think the reason for the kids in your article being banned from running around is fear of being sued. As it says, over a million pounds has been paid in compensation for kids falling over. Blame the lawyers, not the PC brigade!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2014, 02:59 AM

Yes there is. Ignore the media (which they own) and seek your own answers. They ARE out there

Ads

03-12-2014, 03:08 AM

LOL, I really, honestly am highly amused by the number of people blaming "PC Lefties" etc., for almost everything, it's a bit like the "Elf an safety gorn mad" brigade, actually probably the same people come to think of it...

CAPITALISM is to blame for the vast majority of the problems in the World today, as you recognise, the problem with Capitalism is that although they understand the meaning of "MORE", they never seem to grasp the meaning of "ENOUGH"...
03-12-2014, 03:13 AM

Of course there is a PC Brigade and its started by all the Governments so if people worry about being PC takes their minds off what the Governments are really doing.
03-12-2014, 03:26 AM

Check out the "Frankfurt School". That's the same Frankfurt the European Central Bank is based in incidentally .

The bogus "right-left" paradigm part of the whole scam too. But "right" and "left" as it is set up forwards the same agenda largely.

It may be hard to swallow initially at least, but both sides of the "Cold War" were the same at the highest level.

Do you know too that the Berlin Wall open on 9th November 1989- that's '9/11' (City of) London style- small coincidence!
03-12-2014, 03:42 AM

Mmmmmm wish it was as easy as that, if it was the world would then be an easy place to put right, but sadly its not.

What you have to do is a bit of reverse logic, by asking yourself why was PC invented in the first place, I mean why can't you call a Blackboard a Blackboard, a Whiteboard a Whiteboard, why do they have to be called a writing board or chalkboard or whatever it they now like to call them, in itself that's just an innocent example of how PC has intruded into peoples lives, but what lies behind it, the thinking and reasoning isn't and there lies your answer.
03-12-2014, 03:52 AM

The Bilderberg Group.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group
03-12-2014, 04:07 AM

Most PC daftness profits the internationalist corporations,so it's a reasonable assumption that they are steering the ship.
Governments are the agents of big business,AKA The Corporations.
If voting changed it,voting would be abolished.
03-12-2014, 04:19 AM

its New World Order

the programme was planned years ago

http://truedemocracyparty.net/2012/11/wa...with-love/

http://www.rense.com/general94/nwoplans.htm
03-12-2014, 04:25 AM

No offence but the people you will have been meeting will be somewhat low on the ladder and have absolutely no idea what's really going on. They'll just get on with their jobs following orders that come from above
What you should do is look around and see what's going on in the world
Our freedom is becoming less and less and while the rich get richer the poor get poorer
Sovereign nations are simply being absorbed into larger unions which results in "citizens" having less say in how their lives are governed. And I do stress governed because despite the fact that we are supposed to be in a Democracy in which we elect those running the show, laws are being imposed upon us which we never asked for. An elected government is meant to serve the people not the other way round
Surely only an idiot would come up with something like this?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-over.html
Parents didn't ask for it, it was decided it should be done by the school
Oh no, it's all about getting people to accept things like this in small doses; Accepting what they force upon you irrespective of how absurd it may be
Things like centralising banks, to better govern how other banks are run, is also what they are up to. It sounds like a good idea to stop these dodgy bankers we've been told about but if a single country can't control it's own private banks why would anyone believe that a world central bank can control all the banks in the world?
The only reason you need that is because at each level, banks are creaming profits off ones below them so it stands to reason that those who own the one at the top will make more money
Every little thing they do just chips away at whatever freedom we have and siphons more money off to the elite rich
We're being slowly but surely press-ganged into a world in which we will have no control and no say in how our lives will be run