This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook got hacked?
03-12-2014, 03:42 AM
facebook got hacked?
so i was skyping with a girl and we ended up doing things and she recorded me the whole time.. now she is threatening me to send the video out to my facebook friends if i dont send her money... appearently she hacked my facebook but i didnt give her any info

if you know something like this can you give me some way to contact you faster? i need help FAST!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2014, 03:47 AM

Have you tried resetting the facebook password? I'm sure there's an email verification thing they have to reset your password.

Ads

03-12-2014, 03:54 AM

Yes you can contact cyber police . There are laws against this in every country . No matter what your geographical location is just approach the police these type of cyber bullies are spread over the world and we really need to stop them

Need help Just contact me on Facebook - Hackbook.aman@facebook.com
03-12-2014, 04:08 AM

contact with cyber police as soon as you can they will help you .
03-12-2014, 04:21 AM

ha ha ha cyber police???? people... police exists to do IMPORTANT THINGS, like online fraud, money laundering, credit card stole (big amounts), and any other IMPORTANT !!!!!! THING. Not a f***g facebook account.

If you want to recover your facebook account or do something agains that girl, you've to contact and hire a professional hacker. I recommend:

EMAIL: array.hacking@gmail.com