This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So what's up with him?
03-12-2014, 03:44 AM
So what's up with him?
I like this guy and he had about 100 picture on Instagram and they were nothing love type and right after u started following him he started posting love quotes and things and also today we were I classes and pretend he had something in his throat and I turned around to see what the was and when I turned aroun he was looking straight and me and he did the same thing again

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2014, 03:56 AM

The Instagram thing, That does not tell you that he likes you, unless he tagged you in the pictures, but I think that's just a coincidence. Also in class, if you were in front of him he may have just been clearing his throat but looked at you because you turned around! Don't jump to conclusionsBig Grin If you like this guy then just talk to him or something? That's really the only way you'll find out! If you comment back to me I can send you a link to a blog about signs that a guy may like youSmile It should helpBig Grin

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply