This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do I feel left out?
03-12-2014, 04:00 AM
Why do I feel left out?
I have a group of friends and when ever they get together I'm never invited. Also I use to get invited to special events with my youth group but now they never ask me to join in. When ever my friends take pictures I'm never in it or if I am in it they never post it on facebook or twitter. I don't understand it. We get along at school and I'm not shy or anything like that. Everyone says I'm fun to be with but they never want to be near me. I've tried to make new friends but they do the samething as my old friends.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2014, 04:07 AM

Find new friends.

Ads

03-12-2014, 04:17 AM

well get some help, there must be something wrong with you..
03-12-2014, 04:19 AM

Srry about your situation. I cant think of any reason why they treat you like that. Maybe your just not hanging around the right group of ppl. You really shouldnt take it personally, ppl are weird, maybe they dont even notice it but of course you do cause it&#x27;s happening to you. Im sure youll soon men new ppl that will give you attention. Hope this helped. Good luck!
03-12-2014, 04:27 AM

Maybe they are not "true" friends.Focus on your studies and those student s they are interested in what you have to say.Do you have hobbies, interests in sport/music/art?Work on those things that you enjoy.If you are sincere and caring there are those who will notice this and appreciate you.The others seem like "pretenders"the "in" crowd.It is important for you to find and experience the things that you enjoy at this age.You will be able to develop them as you get older with people from all over the world.You will move from job to job and meet all kinds of people.Be interested in activities you enjoy, maybe tennis,squash,art exhibitions.Whatever makes you happy.This will be with you all your life and keep you strong.
03-12-2014, 04:35 AM

I think most of us have gone through similar situations at some point in our lives. Trust me, it&#x27;s probably not anything you need to worry about. If you&#x27;re already a self-conscious person, than you&#x27;re more sensitive to these kinds of things. Probably no one is purposely leaving out, but you could try asking someone that you trust if they know anything about it.
Try not to worry too much and take this time to open up to new people. Because people that are going to treat you like crap are not people you want to be around!