This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PLEASE HELP! Can't get instagram on my iPhone 3G!!?
03-12-2014, 07:52 AM
PLEASE HELP! Can't get instagram on my iPhone 3G!!?
Hi everyone,
So I went to the app store on my iPhone 3G that I just got, and couldn't download instagram! When click install, it says "this app requires iOS 4.3." I googled it and it said I should be able too! I'm probably going to return it if I can't get it on here, because it's my favorite app! Please help! I have Cydia if that helps haha Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2014, 08:08 AM

Check your firmware, if your IOS is 4.2.1, then you need to update. You can update to 5.1 and jailbreak again.

Ads

03-12-2014, 08:21 AM

iOS 4.2.1 is the highest update that the iPhone 3G can go. Wherever you found out on Google that you should be able to, either they're wrong, or they must know some complicated process to get the iPhone 3G to update to that OS. Just return that outdated thing and get something higher, like a 4S or 4. At least a 3GS though. The 3G just won't update higher than 4.2.1
03-12-2014, 08:27 AM

The answer is quite simple: don't use instagram. It steals from real photographers.