This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why social conservative are indeed for the free market?!?
03-12-2014, 08:43 AM
Why social conservative are indeed for the free market?!?
They just believe in a version that requires permission from the government that comply with the government. So in other words as long as you obey all regulations your Jesus freak over lords want you have the free market. Nothing like the liberals. I guess they are for government permission as long as you don't smoke weed free market. Just saying you people make my stomach cring when you call yourselves pro free market.
They just believe in a version that requires permission from the government that comply with the government. So in other words as long as you obey all regulations your Jesus freak over lords want you have the free market. Nothing like the liberals. I guess they are for government permission as long as you don't smoke weed free market. Just saying you people make my stomach cring when you call yourselves pro free market.
@Max Molyneux

I agree but not the bible part tho.
@Torgo has Earl Campbell thighs.

Lol did they really?
@Jennifer Divonna

Your part of the crazy right wing. No its not for the right reasons. Banning things because of rumor and lies is never right. I think actually the loney left makes more sense then you jesus freaks.
" it's restricted for the "right" reasons,"
All your restrictions do is get in the way of business and create a crime market. In a way you caused the crime.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2014, 08:44 AM

What kind of retard is NOT for the free market?

Without it, you couldn't post your idiotic questions on the internet.

Ads

03-12-2014, 08:49 AM

Pro tip: none of our government overlords believe in free market. If they did do you really think Blockbuster would have won a law suit against Redbox for "steawing aww our business boo hoo"?
03-12-2014, 08:49 AM

Speaking as a social conservative who is for the free market, smoke anything you want. Just don't make the murder of innocent children part of your free market.
03-12-2014, 08:57 AM

I see. It's not quite free, but it's restricted for the "right" reasons, unlike the justifications used by the loony liberals. Do I have that?

It must be nice to know how to justify deviations from a position in a way that makes sense to you, without feeling like a hypocrite. I haven't figured it out yet myself.