This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i get my facebook notifications sent to my blackberry again?
03-12-2014, 10:18 AM
how do i get my facebook notifications sent to my blackberry again?
for christmas i got a blackberry curve 8250 on pay as you go with t-mobile, i get unlimited internet and bbm for 6months, and when i set my phone up on christmas day, i got everything working and then i downloaded facebook and the notifications didnt come through struaght away, but after a few hours they did. and yesterday my freind asked to use the facebook app on my phone to go on hers, and so i logged out , but then she couldnt log in, so i tryed going on the internet on my phone and going on the mobile site, but it wouldnt work, like it loaded then it said failed or something, so then i tryed signing back into mine on the facebook app and it wouldnt work, but i thought this was because i was not connected to wifi, so when i got home, i recooneted to my internet at home and it signed in, but now my notifcations wont come through, ive tryed turning my phone on and off, but it still wont work, and ive gone onto facebook on my laptop and ticked all the email boxes for my notifications but it still wont? and also when im out, like today my facebook wouldnt refresh Confused
somebody help please!
thankyou!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2014, 10:23 AM

goo into account settings

Ads

03-12-2014, 10:25 AM

Try and unistall and re-install the facebook app.