This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My ex bf is crazy. Why is he so angry?
03-12-2014, 05:04 PM
My ex bf is crazy. Why is he so angry?
I split up with my boyfriend over a year ago and I'm going out with someone because else now.

My ex boyfriend was bitter and he found someone to who is 16 years of aged bearing in mind he's 43. He got her pregnant and now the kids born. He's wished me happy birthday on a voice message and told me about her having the baby. Which I don't care and I cut off everything with him.

Because I never responded to his foolishness he then began to send me pictures of his baby and him holding the baby.

I'm thinking why is he doing this? I have moved on and i couldn't care less what he's doing.

Why can't he do the same?

My friends say he still likes me but surely for someone acting like this there is no love in this? Lol

He left the voice message on my birthday so he's trying to ruin my birthday plus xmas sending pictures but I dont care because I don't want to be with him. When we split up he keyed my car so he is a quite evil person and it surprised me how he carried on because he never shown me that side of him before! That's why me and him would never get back together so why would he waste his time in doing this?......

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2014, 05:09 PM

Respectfully I think you both need to grow up!

Ads

03-12-2014, 05:25 PM

Drop your current bf and start going out with him again. Mess up his family he has now. when all is messed up, drop him again. That's evil.
03-12-2014, 05:39 PM

He is not only narcissitc, he is rageful, predatory and dangerous., Block all emails, facebook messages from him, tweets, etc.
03-12-2014, 05:51 PM

Block him on social media, set up your email filters to auto-delete any messages from him, if you have an iPhone with IOS 7 you can block his number, otherwise have your cell phone company do it. It's that simple.
03-12-2014, 05:55 PM

Besides being a child molester, why would a 43 year old man get involved in a relationship with a 16 year old high school student? Because he has the emotional maturity of a high school student.

So then you should not be surprised that he is acting like an immature brat.

I would block him from e-mail and social media.
03-12-2014, 06:10 PM

He is crazy and still obsessed with you. He is sending you pictures hoping it makes you jealous. Keep doing what you are doing and just don&#x27;t respond.
03-12-2014, 06:25 PM

A man of 43 who is with a 16 year old girl has some mommy issues or is so emotionally immature, a girl of that age is all he can relate to.

He's also gross.