This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you get more YouTube subscribers?
03-12-2014, 06:15 PM
How do you get more YouTube subscribers?
I just started my account and posted 2 videos and need subscribers.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2014, 06:28 PM

Be youself. look at me..just be an idiot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8hTZjSjkQo

Ads

03-12-2014, 06:43 PM

i d k
03-12-2014, 06:48 PM

Buy a bot. Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
03-12-2014, 07:00 PM

Personally I grew rapidly for a YouTuber, I gained 100 subscribers in 3weeks (a little above average) then I grew rapidly from there, I'm currently at a little over 1000 subscribers; with a partnership with Curse.

When you reach 2000 views a month try to partner with Enrised; amazing costumer support (They also have an option called VISO Catalyst, which will gain you 34% views in 30days): http://youtube.com/enrised

My YouTube: http://youtube.com/RealSalar

How I Did It:

- ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT!!!!
Depending on what you upload, say Call of Duty... Go to the search bar and search Call of Duty, then set settings to videos uploaded today and just comment on them making it sound appealing "AMAZING CALL OF DUTY GAMEPLAY ON MY CHANNEL COME CHECK IT OUT, please don't forget to like and comment, if you really enjoy it subscribe for more"
Twitter! Twitter really helps just post on twitter everytime you upload with hashtags, #CallOfDuty #Gameplay

-Do GOOD Giveaways or something at every milestone, 100 subscribers, 200 .... so on. They get you more subscribers and publicity.

-TAGS! Make sure you put good tags, repeat your title in your tags but instead put it word by word for example if your title is "SICK VIDEO LOL" dont make it just one tag that's the title make it
TAG 1: SICK
TAG 2: VIDEO
TAG 3: LOL

And also put your channel name in the tags part a few times, this makes your other videos show on the sidebar so people watch your other videos.

- THUMBNAILS, make sure you put thumbnails (you can enable these by enabling content appeal in channel settings)

-Make sure you remind people to like, comment, fav, sub and share with a friend in your videos (put it on top of description and say it at end of ur vid)

-For the first sentence in your description describe your video in as many words as you can so when people search for something it comes up.

-Make sure your videos are high quality, and HD.

-Do some unique new things.

- REPLY TO ALL UR COMMENTS STAY IN CONTACT WITH YOUR SUBS

-

- Thanks Smile

Make sure to subscribe to me if you can Smile and like a few videos.

Contact me on twitter @SalarMarashi, just mention me.
03-12-2014, 07:10 PM

YouTube is a great place to post your videos and share your stories. It’s perfect for individuals and businesses, but the whole point is to have your videos seen. It is considered another social media account, and works very similar to the likes of Facebook and Twitter when it comes to getting more likes, fans, or followers. Here are a few tips to get you started.

Post Content on a Regular Basis

People will see when you last posted a video on your account. They don’t want to see an account that has been dormant for the last three years. If that’s the case, they’ll click away no matter how great your old videos are. If you want them to subscribe and follow you, post more content and keep doing that.

You can’t just post any content though. It needs to be valuable and worthwhile for your subscribers. If you’re a business, offer tips for using a product or share a podcast. If you’re an individual using it for personal use, set up a competition for others to join in with. Those are just a few ideas.

Tag Your Videos Correctly

Think about the tags that you use for your videos. This is how you are going to get most of your views. People search for something specific and the tags are used within the algorithm. If your tags don’t match your content perfectly, people aren’t going to find them. If they show up on an unrelated search, someone will watch for a few seconds. They then quickly click away to find something more useful.

The Title and Descriptions

Your title and description of a video tells a user a lot. Before watching a video, people often check these to determine whether they will help them. The title shows up in the search, so if it isn’t compelling or helpful, people will simply move onto the next one in the list.

The description needs to have some keywords included. This is also used by the search algorithm to determine whether your video is helpful to a searcher. If the right keywords are there, you will pop up and people will view the video.

Attractive Channel

People that enjoy your videos are likely to check out your Youtube Channel. Having a great channel art and layout is a bonus if you want someone to click that “subscribe” button. Click here to download some awesome wallpapers for your youtube channel art.

The tips are relatively simple, but take some time to get used to. Remember to make sure your tags and descriptions have the right keywords. That increases your chances of being found by the right people, so they subscribe to find out about other videos you have.