This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
myspace or facebook?
03-12-2014, 10:17 PM
myspace or facebook?
which is better? cuz ive had myspace for the last two years, but people r tellin me facebook is better. wats so good about facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2014, 10:26 PM

None of the above. Try

http://www.blogger.com

Ads

03-12-2014, 10:30 PM

I don't think Face book is all that good. You can't change your background and At first it was just site for college students and then Highschool students. Now any body can use it. I like and Prefer My space better. Don't waste your time on Face Book Smile
03-12-2014, 10:31 PM

Facebook is set up better. Myspace can get annoying, with people changing their profiles, taking a long time to lo ad.

In Facebook you can:
Easily link to people
Upload as many pictures as you want in as many folders as you want.
Easier to use.
03-12-2014, 10:39 PM

i like facebook much better because i feel like it is organized better and a lot easier to manage. you can also see when people have updated things a lot easier, whereas on myspace someone either has to post that they have updated or you have to go look at their page. also on facebook you can completely block someone and make so you can't even see that they exist. it is also a lot more secure because you can't view someone's page until they are your friend.
03-12-2014, 10:41 PM

I have both... I love facebook because I just got it, by I think that you can do way more stuff with Myspace. I also think that Myspace has more people on it.
03-12-2014, 10:56 PM

Well I had myspace for over 2 years and I had facebook for a while but just starting using it more within the last few months...to me both are very similar but facebook is creepy due to the fact that people can see what you do like if you leave a comment on someones page, join a group, they know when you post pictures and change your pic and also if you were tagged in anyone photos or notes...kinda like having a mini stalker there...its up to you on what you choose.
03-12-2014, 11:05 PM

Well I Have Both

Both Of Them Has It Own "Uniqueness"

I Like Myspce Because You Can Add Lyts And All Of Stuff like Add Music

I Like Facebook becuase u can find lot of other people from different schools and its more organize and less hackers

both are cool so forget about other peoples opinions .. stick to which u like most ..

if u like both .. USE BOTH !!