This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Marketing strategy question!?
03-12-2014, 10:55 PM
Marketing strategy question!?
I'm in a marketing class and I have a project is on the website digitrends although i just realized I've been doing the website digitaltrends by accident. One of the questions I need to answer is "How can a business maximize the marketing potential of the Social Media platform/platforms it uses in its marketing strategy?" anyone familiar with the website or knows about marketing?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2014, 11:03 PM

First, digitrends is a website provider with some added-on analytics. Exploring that site won't answer the marketing question you posed.

Yes, I know about marketing though you should too, since you're in a marketing class.

Your teacher is looking for some answer that addresses both the platforms used (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.) and how a particular company uses them in its marketing efforts. A key element also is monitoring response by website and by message so that it can "maximize the marketing potential" of those sites.

Tip: The choice of platform(s) will vary, depending on whether the business is primarily trying to reach consumers or other businesses.

Tip: There's a ton of reference material out there. Most says that, despite your audience, provide regular solid content, not just haphazard advertising messages.

Hope that helps.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply