This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just found out who my true friends are?
03-13-2014, 12:05 AM
Just found out who my true friends are?
This guy I got on well with for the last 2 years lately he been sending me messages on facebook saying can you send me some help with the assignment me uh sure
Today I ignored his message because I told him he needs to do it himself with out copying me few hours latter he's asking again i ignore again just logged back on facebook and he deleted me as a friend and wrote on my other mates that I'm a waist of time and a failure when he paid someone to do his welding course work we are studying at edf energy on a apprenticeship he Is 18 so does that mean he was using me should i tell the teacher that he coppied mr and payed someone to do his welding

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2014, 12:12 AM

If he's been a complete dick to you, the grown up thing to do is shrug it off and live your life. However, He's payed someone to do work and taken full credit for it. Not only is this against the rules of the exam board (I presume it's an exam/BTEC based course) which cannot go unseen, but it means if he does get a job at EDF energy, has no knowledge of anything because he didn't do any work. You should do something about it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply