This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook..?
03-13-2014, 12:34 AM
Facebook..?
Facebook Is So Confusin I Think.
I Cant Work It And Is Well Weird.
Id Say Bebo Is Easier. And Myspace.
But When You Want To Find Someone You Have Lost Touch With, Facebook Is Easier.
Agree??
Disagree?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2014, 12:38 AM

Facebook is for teens where myspace is more for adults.

Ads

03-13-2014, 12:54 AM

csvegoe, I think you got that backwards...

Facebook is easier to use than Myspace, because the themes are generally the same and there's no stupid flashing colours all over the place.
03-13-2014, 01:10 AM

Facebook is really weird, and it sucks.
03-13-2014, 01:26 AM

agree. =)
03-13-2014, 01:27 AM

facebook nd myspace are both easy to use...i prefer face book because everything is simpler and you don't have a ton of crap to copy and paste so that you have a cool looking profile or anything...i just get sick of all the application invites...there are way too many...
03-13-2014, 01:31 AM

agree muchly
03-13-2014, 01:46 AM

i think facebook is for the college/high school scene.
03-13-2014, 01:50 AM

Facebook wins all round. Myspace is slow and is trying to cover too many bases. Plus it's a known fact that if you let ordinary people loose with HTML you get shit like on Myspace. Every age uses it, but that doesn't matter! Myspace is REALLY hard to use the first time you do so and people get very confused. I know when I joined I couldn't understand it.

I don't rate bebo, even though it's an enormous site - it's a lot clearer and simpler to use than myspace, but I just don't like it. I'd say more children and young adults use it.

Facebook is clear, clean and simple with a good ethos and idea. The downside is the applications which drive me mad but they fixed it! Mainly uni/college students but also adults since they opened it up to everyone. Kids shouldn't use it, as it'll confuse them. *eye roll*
03-13-2014, 02:01 AM

Facebook, as far as I'm concerned, was the easiest to learn how to use. Myspace is too busy with so many features and windows and pages that the only people that get a true benefit from it are people that are trying to market themselves (bands, companies, or online marketers). Facebook is clean, with no garbage, high quality advertisements which aren't overbearing, and has the tightest reins to keep garbage or fake users from entering the site and bothering you!

The best value, and I'm sure that the Facebook owners will agree with me, are the applications! Yes, some of them can drive you nuts and are designed to spam people to death... (sometimes I wonder if some of the apps were designed by the competition in order to annoy the Facebook users into coming over to their social network) However, some of them are of extremely high quality!

The latest and greatest are the charity awareness applications... There are some pretty good ones, some not so good, and some with some really great potential... but just aren't quite there yet. Anyhow, I found this pretty cool lens that expresses my point. You will see that each of them has their own little way of helping out charities and, of course, my favorite it the #1 slot holder... =)