This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It doesn't say who I am now friends with on Facebook under recent activity anymore?
03-13-2014, 12:41 AM
It doesn't say who I am now friends with on Facebook under recent activity anymore?
When someone adds me on Facebook or when I add them, it won't show "(name) is now friends with (name)" on my facebook profile under recent activities anymore. If I am logged onto my account and look at my profile, it will show up, but if I log on from a friends account and look at my profile it doesn't appear for any of them anymore.

Can anyone tell me how to fix it? I want my friends to be able to see who I am now friends with by looking under recent activity on my profile. I'm not sure if it has to do with my privacy settings but I tweaked my privacy settings a bit and nothing seems to work.

Btw it's not deleted. I can see it but my friends can't. And it isn't just happening to new adds, every single notification is just completely vanished, even the old ones.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2014, 12:51 AM

Go to settings button upper right hand area from your main page, then privacy settings then click on "news feed/wall" settings. On the bottom of that page make sure "add a friend" is checked.

When logged in enter this url and it should take u directly to that page to change the setting.

https://register.facebook.com/privacy/?view=feeds

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply