This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
someone on FB liked my tumblr activity but notification on FB links to "page not found" ?
03-13-2014, 01:16 AM
someone on FB liked my tumblr activity but notification on FB links to "page not found" ?
I was on tumblr tumblring on as usual, and i wanted to share a gif on facebook, but as most of you know, gifs are not yet supported on there so I figured instead of copying the img link, i'll press this like button below, that the tumblr user had put there. i go onto facebook to see what happened, and I can see nothing, so I dont think about it anymore. then a few hours later, someone likes my tumblr activity. it should be mentioned that i do not have my tumblr connected to facebook in any other way. so i get curious to see if there is a post and how it looks like. so I click on the facebook notification but the link turns out to be a "page not found". if my friends can see this activity, why can't I? and what is really wrong here, is this a fault by tumblr or facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2014, 01:20 AM

Try Going on to Tumblr Not Facebook and Try Checking There And See if it Will let you Look At Your Tumblr Activity If it Works Fine On Tumblr Than its Facebook Issue If It Doesint Than it May be a Tumblr Issue

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply