This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook shows phone symbol..! and I'm confused?
03-13-2014, 03:16 AM
Facebook shows phone symbol..! and I'm confused?
actually I'm talking about a person who isn't there in my friend list and when i just go on her profile it shows a phone symbol and when i msg her. at the top of the inbox a phone symbol is shown but time is not specify and yes the problem is when even at the midnight when she might be sleeping it still shows the phone symbol. and the biggest problem is when i ask her. she said she have not came online from last 6months. so is it possible that it is only because at some where she had used Facebook apps and she kept it login and deleted the apps so her profile show phone symbol.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2014, 03:21 AM

It will say if the person is online or not. If the person is offline but has their phone configured to get messages from facebook, it's letting you know you can send messages to her and she'll receive them on her phone (if she uses the App still). If she's using the app on her phone currently, it would say "Online Mobile".

I hope that helps.

Ads

03-13-2014, 03:34 AM

When you install facebook for mobile in your phone and operating facebook via phone then mobile symbol starts comes with your name. Its not matter that how many times you using facebook.
If you operate facebook via mobile then symbol shows to everyone. Log I time doesn't matter
03-13-2014, 03:38 AM

Mobile option shows that the last time id was log in through mobile and when you went offline then insist of green it will show your mobile options which means she is offline now.