This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I was made officer of a facebook group and now i feel guilty?
03-13-2014, 05:15 AM
I was made officer of a facebook group and now i feel guilty?
Ok i was made officer of a wrestling group on facebook but im only 13. I went through a competition of wrestling knowledge and what i could bring to the group. I am scared that if they find out how young i am then they will make me lose my position as officer. Should i tell them how old i am? Does it even matter?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2014, 05:27 AM

no its a facebook group who cares

Ads

03-13-2014, 05:28 AM

nothing matters.
03-13-2014, 05:40 AM

its a group. it wont kill you
03-13-2014, 05:48 AM

lawl. IT'S A FACEBOOK GROUP! What can you possibly fuck up?
03-13-2014, 05:51 AM

It's a Facebook group. It's not a big deal... I've seen plenty of groups and pages STARTED by 13 year olds. It's no big deal. And when I was in high school I was on the wrestling team for a while, and that was when I was 13. If you wanna make sure you deserve to be an officer, then make sure you stay informed on the subject. Look up things, read up on rules, that kind of thing. It also depends if you mean regular Olympic style wrestling, or professional WWE style wrestling. Makes a HUGE difference. If it's Olympic, stay informed. If it's pro, keep up on the soap opera storylines. That's all. With these Facebook pages and groups, what matters is your knowledge and interest in the subject, not how old you are or how experienced you are.