This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this guy interested or is he playing me ?
03-13-2014, 06:29 AM
Is this guy interested or is he playing me ?
Basically we been seeing each other for a few days he seems really , and he said he really enjoys spending time with me and I'm fun and he really enjoys my company , he also keeps telling me over and over he likes me , he doesn't try anything with me ever we just sleep in his cuddling and kissing - only stayed his once, basically I got quite aroused so did he , we couldn't have sex but I did do oral with him he couldn't do anything with me I told him I was on my period and he was like ooo okay and we did stuff and then just carried on hugging and fell asleep , he was really nice in the morning and hugging and stuff ? LITRALLY he is so nice. But tonight he said he would meet me after he finished playing cards at the pub like 2 seconds down from my house , he then messaged me saying he was home now and stuff , and then he said he was going to sleep , but the thing is he hasn't gone to sleep because he is been active on Facebook ? So why is he saying he was going sleep when he's not???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2014, 06:29 AM

Perhaps he just wanted to check out his facebook page before going to bed...quit stalking him...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply