This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I found out the man im seeing is married, how do I tactfully tell him I know?
03-13-2014, 07:41 AM
I found out the man im seeing is married, how do I tactfully tell him I know?
Okay I went to explain everything but there is a limit to how much you can explain. Down to the point. Man im seeing I found out through facebook hes married. Ive seen his wifes profile her twitter, she owns a hair salon. They look so happy. I honestly want to know when he comes back to town how I can tactfully tell him I know. I dont want to cause issues with the wife. Though I think she should know considering he works here in mississippi and they own a home in texas where she is at.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2014, 07:41 AM

" Hey I was just wondering.....what does your wife think of all this time we're spending together?"

Ads

03-13-2014, 07:53 AM

"how do I let him know?" He is aware he's married. Smile

Okay, so you figured out you're his piece on the side. If this matters to you, tell him how you feel about being The Other Woman. If it doesn't, play on.
03-13-2014, 08:05 AM

Why do you have to be tactful? Do you depend on him financially? If so, don't say anything at all. If you don't, show him pictures about your discovery. He'll get it. Then, enjoy the face he is going to make. Priceless!!!
03-13-2014, 08:14 AM

Listen to irreplaceable by Beyonce then tell him to go ahead and get gone, call up that bitch and see if she&#x27;s home...oops I bet you thought I didn&#x27;t know, what did you think I was putting you out for? That needs to be your new theme song, trust me it helps!! Smile
03-13-2014, 08:19 AM

Hmm....tactfully....?

How about "Hey you *&^%$#@..... why didn't you tell me you're married? Worthless piece of @#$%^&*!!!!!! Go back to your wife and leave me alone!!!"

Some conversations don't warrant tact.
03-13-2014, 08:29 AM

Why should you care about tact he sure hasn&#x27;t!
03-13-2014, 08:33 AM

If you don&#x27;t want drama get out of that relationship asap, obviously the guy is a big liar who cares about himself only. Things should be complicated for him not for you so don&#x27;t be scared and don&#x27;t hesitate to tell him that you don&#x27;t wanna waste your time with a married man who doesn&#x27;t have the decency to be honest.
03-13-2014, 08:42 AM

Let me get this straight.

The guy is MARRIED, and he is cheating on his wife with YOU ( and probably with other women as well) he could have given you an std, he neglected to be the honest, responsible partner you deserve.... and you are wondering how to "tactfully" tell him you know he is married ?!?

Tell him to phuck off the next time he contacts you. Grow some self respect and stop letting people step all over you !! This guy is AMUSING himself with women and doesn't give a crap about anyone but himself and his penis. The words "Phuck off " are the best to use.

Better yet, if you guys have been intimate, tell him you have HIV and that he needs to get tested.... let him sweat it out and get tested. Amuse yourself with him like he did with you.
03-13-2014, 08:58 AM

If you want to let her know then do. But tbh I don&#x27;t know if it would be good or not. Back to your question just come out with it. Tell him you saw it on Facebook and I advise breaking it off with him. No need ffor you to pussy foot around. At the end of the day you will do whatever you really want to. But I will say if you keep seeing him it will never end well for you.