This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OMG some hacker is on my facebook account...?
03-13-2014, 07:51 AM
OMG some hacker is on my facebook account...?
so i went on today on facebook and i see that there was someone on my account 26mins ago because they wrote something in the "what's in your mind" And i was like ...huh?
Then later on, i got messages from people about why am I sending things to them. But it wasn't me who was doing the sending. omg i think there's a hacker on my facebook account. I checked my sent message box, and that someone has sent messages to my friends, they're like advertisements or spams. I really don't know what's going on. Do you think there's a hacker on my facebook account? If so, is there a way to permanently destroy my account?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2014, 08:05 AM

Yeah there is a hacker on your account,
change your password.

Ads

03-13-2014, 08:16 AM

You should change your password and delete and block any new applications you have been using.
03-13-2014, 08:25 AM

yes. just change ur password and dont give it out.
03-13-2014, 08:37 AM

change your password that should solve the problem.
03-13-2014, 08:45 AM

change your password- click on settings at the top and it'll give you the option. Smile
03-13-2014, 09:01 AM

I agree with the other people that have answered
03-13-2014, 09:17 AM

I was watching 60 mins on sunday and they were showing sumthing exactly like whats happenin to u.
tell ur friends to not open them....and if they have already opened them tell them to not make any online transactions,purchases..etc.
same with you...dont buy anything online ao put ur credit card in for anything WHAT SO EVER!
Get ur computer fixed at a professional place..b4 u do any of the things listed above.
Good luck and notify ur friends quickly.
03-13-2014, 09:28 AM

you can't destroy thr account .Youi need to change a password delete 3rd party apps and report to admin.
03-13-2014, 09:39 AM

It's not a hacker by any stretch of the imagination. Just someone who figured out your password ()or who lred you to a fake login and stole it). Just change the password.