This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I A Stalker To The Celeb?
03-13-2014, 01:06 PM
Am I A Stalker To The Celeb?
There is a celeb I really like, she is in 2 programs I love and I think she is the best in them programs, I follow her on Twitter, I have tweeted to her or mentioned her in a tweet 6 times in the year I have had Twitter, it seems a lot because the show the character is in, is on every day and she is in it a lot, plus I only say things like 'shes the best in the show' 'hope she sticks arounf in the show' 'your the best' etc

I am also thinking of sending fan mail, the website of the show has the address of the studio of the show on so the fans can write to individual cast members, (I don't get how 1 cast member can receive the letter if it is to the studio where the show is made)

Does this make me a stalker?
It is just her storyline really touched me, the character's realisation that she may be lesbian touched me.

Oh and I congratulated her on her engagement to her girlfriend (she is lesbian in real life)
I also go on showbiz website like Digital Spy for news about her character because to be honest I would stop watching the show if she left

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2014, 01:18 PM

No, it doesn't sound like stalking to me. She probably appreciates your support.

Ads

03-13-2014, 01:23 PM

If you have stood outside her window, trying to get a glimpse of her, you are a stalker.
If you follow her public information on the internet, you are not a stalker.
03-13-2014, 01:25 PM

Stars would be nothing without their fans. You're just giving support and feedback (:
03-13-2014, 01:40 PM

Yes you are. You ask about 10 questions a day on here about her and on IMDB. then when someone disagress with you ( there IS a big difference between someone disagreeing and insulting you by the way) you get in a strop and say you won't liker her anymore. Yet you carry on asking about her, if i wa Michelle Hardwick i would take out a restraining order on you.