This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I miss my cousins after only just two days together!?
03-13-2014, 03:12 PM
I miss my cousins after only just two days together!?
I'm 16 and my cousins are 9 and 12. I live in London and they live in Manchester. We used to only see each other for like 4 days every year at new year. But I saw them 2 months ago when I arranged to see them for 5 days and I really want to start seeing them more often now. It's christmas time now and my family decided to come up to manchester to stay with my gran for christmas, instead of new year, for 1 week. It feels really weird because its always new year we go and now its christmas... and my cousins intermediate family have been really busy with my aunts' mums health and my 9 year old cousins show that she's in. We always used to stay with my cousins and not my gran. So this visit to my cousins has had to be really quick. It was 2 days and 1 night! Now I'm back at my grans after that whirlwind visit and I feel really sad and I really want to see them again but I can't this visit. My cousins are so lovely and my brother and I love spending time with them. I really want to see them at easter and my cousins would like to as well. What should I do? Sad sorry for rambling.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2014, 03:17 PM

well yea sometimes i dont get to see like othe people for the hoildays

Ads

03-13-2014, 03:33 PM

I'm really glad to hear you have such a good relationship with your cousins, and I understand you want to develop this. Nothing is as good as actually being with somebody you like, but nowadays, ith texts, email, photo sharing sites, Facebook, and Skype, it is possible to keep in touch much more easily, isn't it? I love getting emails and pics from friends and relatives I only seldom see, and its somehow easier to write funny things about the daily events in our lives because we keep up with the news.
There's also quite an age gap between you and your cousins, isn't there? I expect they look up to you, and this makes you feel good as well. I hope you also have plenty of friends your own age, so you can enjoy different sorts of things with each group, in different ways.