This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are there websites where I can see photos of everyday life of certain countries?
03-13-2014, 03:51 PM
Are there websites where I can see photos of everyday life of certain countries?
I am curious to see what the people look like and how they live through photos of certain countries, I am not speaking of countries such as Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Japan... but lesser known countries such as Kazakhstan, Turkey, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Belize, Georgia, Armenia, Iran and maybe a couple others.

I try google but usually it is just a limited amount of photos repeated, such as Argentina you will find several photos of people dancing Tango and these photos tend to be repeated over and over.

I want something natural, not photoshoots.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2014, 04:04 PM

Go to Google image search, type the words Street photography in followed by whatever country you want and hit enter. I guarantee you'll get shots that do not look like a photo shoot.

Ads

03-13-2014, 04:11 PM

You need to research keywords "city view cams" and "live city views" and numerous sites will direct you to world cities where such cameras exist. "Street view" is what you're after, if available. Good luck.
03-13-2014, 04:27 PM

you can go to facebook. and find pages. i'm Armenian, I know a lot of pages about Armenia and get tons of posts about Armenia and the beauty. I'll put the link down below and search for things like that. it'll be quicker and you'll actually find things. Big Grin

https://www.facebook.com/beautyofarmenia