This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get 1,000 followers of Instagram?
03-13-2014, 04:20 PM
How can I get 1,000 followers of Instagram?
How can I get about 1,000 followers on Instagram, I really need more followers please answer this Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2014, 04:31 PM

Take better pictures, dont take selfies or pictures of food that your about to eat at mcdonalds. Use an actual camera Canon T3i is a good place to start with a prime lens theyre relatively cheap and have great quality. If your taking a picture on your phone never use the front camera (the camera on the screen) theyre filled with noise and they're just awful. Use some photo editing tools like Adobe Lightroom to color correct the image or to enhance the looks.

Ads

03-13-2014, 04:45 PM

It takes a lot of time and effort to get that many real followers on Instagram. You need to post every day, but you need those pictures to be consistently good. You also need to be liberal in the use of hashtags, but the hashtags must be relevant to the content of the picture. If you constantly use "popular" hashtags just to get views, people will stop looking at your stuff.