This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Facebook Friends, and Old Posts on my wall?
03-13-2014, 04:21 PM
New Facebook Friends, and Old Posts on my wall?
recently a few of my cousins added me on Facebook, but for privacy reasons, i want to hide my old wall post from them just so they wont be nosy enough to read my old post and figure out what guy am talking to, how i can i make this happen? meaning hide my old post from them and just show them my recent post. i know how to block them so they wont see my whole wall and how to hide them from seeing my new updated post, but is there any settings out there that can hide my old posts from them?

Thanx in Advance

P.S if your wondering why did i add them on the first place...
well..i just didnt wanna be rude lol

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2014, 04:28 PM

You can only change your privacy settings so that they cannot see ANY of your wall posts. However, you could delete some old wall posts. If you click the cross next to the old wall posts a box comes up, or you can just block all your wall posts from just them. You go onto privacy settings and then block wall posts but you can go onto custom and then you can just have it blocked from them.

Ads

03-13-2014, 04:39 PM

Controlling How You Share: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.php
Connecting on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=p...3aab48e6c1

Ron
03-13-2014, 04:47 PM

years old i know but i was just wondering about the same thing. maybe you could add a new FB contact on restricted which would stop them seeing any old posts as restricted means they only see posts you post to each other or posts that you ad them too. which means you can add them for any future posts.