This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get new facebook profile?
03-13-2014, 11:09 PM
How to get new facebook profile?
A few days ago I had a box pop up on my facebook homepage giving me the option to switch over to the facebook profile. I didn't want to at the moment, so I closed the prompt. Now, i've decided I want the new profile seeing as many of my friends have it. Where do I go to switch my profile to the new one?
Thanks guys, but i figured it out. (: to anyone who doesn't know. Go click "account" at the top right corner, then help center. From there click "profile" in the help center, and then there's a button to learn more about the new profile and switch. (:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2014, 11:15 PM

I know! Do you know someone with the new profile? If so go to their profile and on the top there will be a botton that syas get the new profile layout Smile

Ads

03-13-2014, 11:16 PM

Honestly I HATE it, so I wouldn't recommend it, but if you really want to, go onto one of your friends profiles who has it, and there will be an option at the top that says something like "_______has updated their profile, would you like to do it to?" or something like that lol. And you can click yes Smile
03-13-2014, 11:22 PM

make sure you want the new profile before you do it, you can't go back.
03-13-2014, 11:31 PM

This guide will show you how to get the new Facebook profile:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/12...ofile.html

Good luck!