This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My brother blocked me on Facebook?
03-14-2014, 12:01 AM
My brother blocked me on Facebook?
I got into this long heated arguement with his current girlfriend who I absolutely despise cuz shes nothing but a troubled high school dropout who keeps having miscarriage after miscarriage. Then I sent him a short message on FB saying im still gonna look out for him and he ended up blocking me. When will he see that im right and that the girl he is with wont work out?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2014, 12:14 AM

I am dealing with the exact same thing with my cousin. To be truthful, he may not speak to you until after they have broken up (which is definitely going to happen). She is probably controlling and blocked you herself on his Facebook account without him noticing. She has probably also told him to stop talking to you because you are coming in between them. This is typical of verbal abusers.

Don't take it personally. She is just manipulating him and turning him against ANYONE close to him so she can exert her control and have him to herself because she has no one. Just give it time.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply