This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is 'twitter' safe!!!!!!!!?
03-14-2014, 12:23 AM
Is 'twitter' safe!!!!!!!!?
i am 14 and i was wondering if twitter is safe for me to use....i know all the knowledge on what and what not to post and say on the internet...for example not to give out a full name address...etc. what are the privacy features and what kind of information do they give out?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2014, 12:33 AM

idk. i have an account. it gets boring once in a while.

Ads

03-14-2014, 12:37 AM

Twitter is ok.

You can lock you profile so only you Friends can see it. its is quite a tame site.
03-14-2014, 12:42 AM

myspace is better
03-14-2014, 12:45 AM

IMO I think twitter can be a stalkers playground! I do have one because it helps me communicate with my sister more often who lives pretty far from me. But the fact that you can display for the whole internet viewing world you exact location at that exact time is not a good idea. And that is all the site is... a way of updating strangers about your where a bouts, opinions, moods etc. My suggestion is that if you feel the need to share your thoughts write a blog about it later.
03-14-2014, 12:48 AM

I Report twitter.com
Green Verdict Image

We tested this site and didn't find any significant problems. According Mc Afee Site Adviser twitter.com it is Safe Website to use it.http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/twitter.com?version=2&core_ver=1.0&pip=true&premium=false&client_ver=2.9.258&client_type=IEPlugin&suite=true&aff_id=0&locale=en-us&os_ver=5.1.3.0