This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
do you think my baby father and i will get back together after i have the baby?
03-14-2014, 01:21 AM
do you think my baby father and i will get back together after i have the baby?
my baby's father and I has been dating on and off for 4 years.. I got pregnant and he was so happy.. now he is saying that he don't think the baby is his because this as happened to him before..we have tried to work things out but nothing seems to work.. its my first baby and his first baby.. im 19 and he is 21 years old.. I really want to be with him but he now has an new girlfriend that he says hes in love with but from the looks of his facebook page they just met because before her he was dating another girl from facebook in November saying that he loves her .. but I asked him did he want to be there when I have the baby he says yes he do but I really don't know if he will come if I call him..i love him so much he told me once before that we will never break up because he wants to be a family.. and he wants to be there for his little girl unlike my dad and his dad was not there for use.. my due date is January 13, 2014

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2014, 01:33 AM

Don't stay hung up on this guy-he sounds like a loser. Focus on your happiness and the welfare of your baby.

Ads

03-14-2014, 01:40 AM

-_____-...and the cycle continues. Smh
03-14-2014, 01:46 AM

Don't hold your breath. Guys who bail on their pregnant girlfriend usually don't come back.