This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When my crush is angry and ignores me ?
03-14-2014, 03:38 AM
When my crush is angry and ignores me ?
Guys, I have a crush on my new high school friend. We've just known each other for 6 months but he once called me "his best friend in high school". We used to hang out in a group with 2 other friends frequently and often chat, maybe like a flirtationship as what people call two of us. However, last week, I was in a bad mood because of some personal problems and then felt that he was ignoring me as he didn't even see my message on Facebook. I was really angry with him and started ignoring him, even though he asked me what had happened. I answered and gave him the reason, and then he said that was stupid and he wouldn't apologize me first (he used to do that whenever I was angry with him). But he still asked me what had happened, this time I didn't answer. This week, I decided to apologize him, confessed that it was my stupid anger and hoped he forgive me. He said yes, but he is still ignoring me in class. The most stupid part is he also asked me why I came home so early on facebook ( I used to stay at school to talk with him but that day I thought he was ignoring me so I came home immediately after the bell rang). I answered, he didn't even read, and then told my friend he was still afraid of talking to me Sad I am so confused, what should I do now ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2014, 03:42 AM

Try sparking up a conversation in school with him. It was obviously a misunderstanding. You should confront him too. Discuss feelings if it comes to it. I wish you the best of luck x

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...837AAEKxdP

Answer mine if you can please? I really need the helpSad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply