This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Finally launched my first website?
03-14-2014, 04:53 AM
Finally launched my first website?
hey guys, am usually around here lurking and reading some of the posts about people who started their own business and stuff so i decided to start this idea i had a while back. The name of my website is http://behindmybac.com/ remember i dont know much about how this internet business works but now i have a fairly good idea off how it works. i noticed some of you have great advice on new business ventures and am looking for you guys to give me any ideas or how is the website. Right now am not getting much traffic since this site is just 2 days old so am wondering how can i start getting more traffic. I have already applied to adsense and waiting for the second step to be confirmed. Please feel free to ask me anythng and if you have any advice am very open minded. Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2014, 05:07 AM

You should consider use social network to build your user base and drive the traffic from those networks.

Here are what I will do for a new website.
- Create Facebook Fan Page
- Create Twitter account
- Create Google+ account
- Post all updates to those social networks

If you can invest some money, you should promote your Facebook Page and get some people to like your page first. Otherwise, you can try to follow some people and looking for follow back.

It is always good and easy to drive traffic and sales from social network, because those peoples (fans) are already interested in the topic, so they are more likely to take action on your website.

Ads

03-14-2014, 05:19 AM

Try to do SEO to your website.
I think you are aware about SEO. First do keyword Research for your website. According to web page content you have to select the keywords. Update the Website with fresh and Unique Content.
Off page Activities:
Social Bookmarking
Article submission
Article Bookmarking
Guest Posting
Blog Commenting
Classified Submission
and
Social networking also.

Note:To gain Adsense Approval the domain must be at least 6 months old.Hope my answer helps you.All the best.