This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have deactivated my yahoo account. What will happen to the facebook account associated with it?
03-14-2014, 08:22 AM
I have deactivated my yahoo account. What will happen to the facebook account associated with it?
I have deactivated my yahoo account. What will happen to the facebook account associated with it? Will the facebook account also deactivated/deleted or will it work as usual.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2014, 08:35 AM

it will work as usual.

Ads

03-14-2014, 08:37 AM

I think it will run fine for the moment. but i suggest you to change your facebook primary email to whichever new email you are using through "account settings> general > email"
for reference "https://www.facebook.com/settings"
03-14-2014, 08:46 AM

it will work as is. but you should update the primary email account to recover password
03-14-2014, 08:59 AM

no doubt is will work!! & don't forget to change your primary email address in FB..
03-14-2014, 09:12 AM

it Will Shut Down and your Profile will Be Offline Nobody will Be Able to Visit it Unless you Reactivate it You Can Do That At Any Time By Just Signing Back Onto your Account and it will Automatically Reactivate
03-14-2014, 09:16 AM

it will be as usual